I have been very fortunate to have lived in the Lake Martin area all my life. In fact, my parents first rented their Russell Cabin in the Wicker Point area of the lake the year I was born! Since then, I have enjoyed every area of Lake Martin from its headwaters at Irwin Shoals to Big Kowaliga Bay. There is not an area of the lake I cannot show or tell someone the history or facts about. So, when I say I'm a life-long resident of the lake, I truly am.
As a REALTOR®, I have also been fortunate to have worked and been associated with the #1 real estate company on Lake Martin my entire career, Lake Martin Realty. This first class company holds each agent to a higher level of professional standards which is passed along to their clients.
Professionally, I promise to:
* Actively protect and promote your best interest.
* Represent your position in an honest and favorable way.
* Negotiate with skill in a competitive market.
* Advise and counsel you about the market and your transaction.
* Help you research and verify information about the property
* Anticipate common roadblocks.
* Care for you as I would want to be cared for.
If these are values you want in the REALTOR® that represents you, please contact me today. I would be honored to have you as one of my clients.
|Most daring adventure||Rafting the Gauley River in West Virginia, It's a Rush!|
|Best vacation:||Edinburgh, Scotland|
|Guilty pleasure:||Ice cream|
|What's your ideal meal?||Grilled Scottish salmon, steamed broccoli, mashed potatoes, fresh salad|
|Little know fact about me:||I have been collecting Hank Williams memorabilia over 20 years.|
|Top 3 favorite movies:||Godfather Part I &II, Gone with the Wind|
338 Listings Found